About Me

My photo
A good girl, but not good enough. Striving for greatness in the sight of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am here to learn and grow with you as we seek out knowledge from the REAl "Know it all". Please submit letters, questions or topics to DearPW@ymail.com .

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Satan is a lier and a loser...

Woke up to my first PW letter. This is more a letter of encouragement not one seeking advice. I forgot to mention those are always welcome!!!

Hello PW, 
Thanks you so much for following what the Lord has commanded you to do. I am so excited to see this idea and journey with the rest of you. I went to the first ever .Mom conference in Birmingham Alabama this past weekend, my first ever. I like you-- tried to talk my way out of it with endless excuses to myself and to God. I prayed about it and came to the conclusion that it wasn’t my mothering instinct coming out but Satan possibly not wanting me to go somewhere where I might be spiritually strengthened and grow more on my spiritual journey. I followed what the Lord led me to do and went, and grew so much in my relationship with the Lord. I was convicted in many ways of stuff I was doing wrong and then confirmed of stuff I was doing right. I commend you too for doing what the Lord would have you do, I wish you well and look forward to learning and growing on this spiritual journey with you.
Sincerely,
A Mother of Two

The bible instructs us to share our trials so that we may grow in unity:
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16

Satan's M.O. is always to convince us we know better than God. God gave us the armour to protect us and help us defeat the devil. Make sure you put it on this morning.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Eph 6:13-18

Thank you Mother of Two for sharing and for tuning in on the blog. God bless you and your family.

--PW

No comments:

Post a Comment