About Me

My photo
A good girl, but not good enough. Striving for greatness in the sight of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am here to learn and grow with you as we seek out knowledge from the REAl "Know it all". Please submit letters, questions or topics to DearPW@ymail.com .

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Clinging to the Promises of God

Dear PW,
   We ALL get that alone feeling, the distant feeling,the yuck of this world will do that to us. I know that by staying in God's Word and prayer and fellowship with fellow believer we can overcome this feeling. Can you show us thru Biblical advice how to shed those feelings and feel victorious over this world?
Sincerely,
Sister-in-Christ :)
 
Thank you for the encouragement. I feel like the rolls are reversed and I am the one seeking advise. Sweet "Sister-in-Christ" you reminded me of my own proclamation to seek answers from God. Well He has been speaking and here is what I heard:
 
-Phil 4:13: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
 
-Heb 13:5: Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
 
-Rom 8:37: Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
 
-Matt 28:19-20: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
 
-PW

No comments:

Post a Comment